We provide Puppy/Dog daycare so that your pet gets the attention it needs while you are at work. Our schedule is comprised to give your dog socialization and structure, which is critical to their development and happiness, and offers relief from their pent up energy. This makes for a happier and calmer dog.
The benefits of daycare include:
- Builds social skills
- Builds confidence
- Helps overcome separation anxiety
- Great exercise
- Constant supervision
- Fun alternative for your dog during the day
- Large fenced-in play yard
- During inclement weather, our indoor training and play area is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter months for your dog's comfort and enjoyment
- Daycare with training is available (see training page for more information)
- Half day of daycare available, with pickups or drop offs by 12:30PM
- Daycare with grooming is also available for most breeds. Dogs will participate in morning play period and be groomed in the afternoon
- 07:00AM until 09:45AM Drop off
- 9:00AM until 12:00PM Play time
- 12:00PM until 02:00PM Lunch/Naptime
- 02:00PM until 04:30PM Play time
- 04:30PM until 06:00PM Pick up
No vicious or overtly dominant dogs are allowed in daycare so that we can ensure a safe and playful environment for our client's dogs. Most males are required to be neutered by 8 months of age for eligibility into the daycare program.
We require all dogs participating in daycare to be current on their rabies, distemper, parvo, and bordetella (canine cough) vaccinations.